Tuesday 11 December 2012

NEW STRAPS FOR SEIKO DRACULA

Finally got back home from my annual family trip.
Had loads of fun in Taipei.
Once home, my Cheergiant Straps arrived in the mail!!
Wheeeee!!!
Today, I will talk about the 1st strap.
An ultrasoft black calf strap with red stitching to match the Seiko Dracula.


Once mounted on, looked really matching.
Again, thumbs up for Mr.George of Cheergiant for his excellent workmanship. During my trip to Taipei, I did make my way to the shop thanks to a good friend. Will talk about that in another post.



As usual, measurements are spot on.
Threads look abit hairy... maybe underwaxed?
Stitching work is superb.


Sent George a picture of the deployant I was going to use... perfect fitting.



Excellent fit on the lugs as well.


Strap is 3mm thick and true to the name ultrasoft calf, the strap is soft and flexible. Very comfy on the wrist.


Looks really good with the deployant... too bad I gave away my brushed deployant and I am left with a polished one.
No big deal though.


I really like the way the strap looks on this watch.
And as for Cheergiant straps, it is my opinion that no other strapmaker can provide what he did for his asking price.
You can custom your straps to any thickness or dimensions or whatnot to fit any deployant or buckles (evident from my earlier custom Rolex straps) at less than 100usd.
Great value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment