Sunday 10 November 2013

AN INTERESTING DAY

As usual on a Sunday, me and my family make our usual trip to a local Hypermall for a movie and window shopping.
A day like any other day.
So I made my way down to a telco centre to get my broadband line cancelled.
I was given a number and I took a seat.
What do you know?
Sitting right beside me is an uncle wearing a Zenith 38mm Tricolour.
Wow... I myself am wearing the Striking 10th!!
What a coincidence.
Until that time, I have never seen a 38mm Tricolour in the flesh.
Strike up a conversation with the uncle and it seems that he noticed what I was wearing too.
He is not your usual uncle, he is not buying blind.
He knows the significance behind the Tricolor dial, the brand, the movement and it's history which makes it even cooler.
An easy going guy and it's so comfortable to start a conversation with him.
We both took out our watches and exchange it for a closer look.
Midway, his number was called.
He just left his watch and and mine with me while he go about his business!! Without any fear that I might flee with it... lol




So I took the opportunity to take a few pictures.
Side by side with my Striking 10th.



Customary wristshot.
38mm is very wearable.

After he is finished with his business and my number got called.
He is still there waiting for me to finish my business...
A fellow WIS looking for company... lol
After I was finished, we talked some more and decided to visit the local AD.

And I saw this.
Newly arrived and still in the transport box.



The Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue.


A very beautiful and cool watch.
Have to see it to appreciate.
RRP at RM13,963.00

In the end, me and the uncle exchanged phone numbers and I am guessing there will be more meetups in the future.
A fruitful day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment