Wednesday 3 May 2017

CURTAIN CALL COMING...

After dabbling in the watch collecting hobby for a couple of years.
I believe I went in during one of THE most exciting times for the watch industry.
Fast forward to today.
Falling value of the ringgit currency coupled with some sombre releases from watch brands have made me reassess my priorities.

The flame of excitement sort of just slowly died down.
It was since last year actually.
And it was also the time when I put my name on the waiting list for a watch I believe is the proper one to be called an "end game" piece.
After a full year waiting, I should be getting my piece soon.

So, to all my blog's followers,
Thank you so very much for your support and visit.
It was great being able to share the knowledge of the watches I have had the privilege of owning and having them loaned to me.

It has been a great couple of years and my last update will most probably be the piece I considered my "end game" piece.
Special thanks to my good friend Prof Alex and also to Kevin, a true professional and a man of his word.

Although alot of my friends also tell me never to say never... I do believe this chapter have to be closed to make way for a new phase.
I will still keep my eyes open for future watch release announcements during SIHH and Baselworld.
Who knows? All it takes is just one single piece to sing to me to jumpstart the whole journey again.

Until then...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete