Sunday 25 August 2013

AD VISIT

A good friend came down from KL recently for the Borneo International Marathon.
Managed to catch up with him and visited an AD for some window shopping.


The Tudor Pelagos.
Still thinking should I or shouldn't I? :-)
Very toolish looking watch.
Just wondering where this is going to fit in my rotation if I were to pull the trigger.


Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Panda Chronograph.
Also a very nice piece.
Side by side with the Royal Oak 15400.


Surprise surprise... The Audemars Piguet 15202 Jumbo in rose gold.
A very solid and beautiful piece.
The dial in really nice... the Petite Tapisserie dial makes a world of difference compared to the 15400's Grande Tapisserie dial.
Who would've guessed?


I must admit that after wearing the 41mm 15400 for almost a year now, this 39mm jumbo does feel kinda smallish.
Does not tickle my fancy yet... who knows? Maybe in the near future.


All 3 together.
Not bad for an impromptu visit.
And no, I did not buy anything... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment