Monday 4 March 2013

ZENITH BOOK (BIBLE) BY MANFRED ROSSLER

A friend of mine was kind enough to help me purchase this book from a reputable bookstore and pass it to me when he was back in Kota Kinabalu for the recent Chinese New Year Celebrations.


It's one of the most if not THE MOST comprehensive book on all things Zenith.
As you all already know, I am a self confessed huge fanboy of Zenith watches and I try to learn as much as possible behind the brand's illustrious history.


It is a hardcover 328 page book. 
Really heavy.
Plenty of pictures of old pocket watches until the quite recent Nataf era Defy watches (Gasp!!)



For anyone wanting to learn more about Zenith, this is the one and only book that you need. A bible for Zenith so to speak.
Production numbers for each model, production run, case and dial variation... almost anything you wanted as reference is all here.


A picture of the ISBN number for all those interested.
A heartfelt thanks to my friend that's willing to lug along this book for 600km to pass it to me... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment