Wednesday 17 April 2013

AUDEMARS PIGUET 15400 CLASP PROBLEM UPDATE

As of today, my watch have been away for a little over 4 weeks now.
My AD have already informed me that the clasp problem have been rectified since last week.
Unfortunately, someone from my local AD need to be in Singapore AP Service Centre to pick it up as they do not send watches around.
As luck would have it, there is no scheduled trip for anyone from my local AD to Singapore anytime soon.
Weird... if no one is going over to Singapore, I guess my watch will just be "sitting" there?
Sigh.... The wait continues.

Update: After waiting another week. The watch is finally here for me to collect. The part of the clasp that fell off have been replaced. Just the missing part, not the whole clasp.
No charges since it is still under warranty.
Whole experience is OK except for the turnaround time but my AD assures me that the 6 weeks it took for my watch is considered very very fast.
Some brands require the customer to sign a form as acknowledgement as the turnaround time is a "minimum" of 12 weeks.
Well, overall I am happy. So that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment