Wednesday 24 April 2013

ZENITH BASEL 2013

Zenith's official website have been updated as well.
And it's showing all the new models based on the Montre D'Aeronef Type 20 design.
All picture taken from the Zenith website.
I have covered these watches in my earlier post so no big surprises here.



The Annual Calendar.




The GMT.



The Tourbillon.



And my personal favourite... The 40mm sized Montre D'Aeronef Pilot powered by the Elite movement.

For the 1st time, the update at Zenith's website even provide us with the Recommended Retail Price.
Good move in my book.


Whoops, almost missed out this one.
The Stratos Rainbow Flyback.
I like this watch alot... if it's at a 42mm case size.
At 45.5mm, there's just not enough wrist to carry that kind of heft.
Too bad... I would have bought this in an instant if I could wear it.
According to the spec sheet, the case is not DLC steel or the previously used Black Alchron... but it says Titanium and Aluminium.
Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment