Tuesday 16 October 2012

WELCOME TO WATCHIONABLE!!

Well, this is my 1st try at blogging.
I know it's been popular with teenagers but what the hell.
I'm a middle aged geezer trying to keep up with the times.
Will update here from time to time regarding watches which is my main hobby at the moment.

Love travelling with my family so maybe I will blog about the experiences as well.

Besides watches, I'm also into sneakers and video games.

Why Watchionable?
Because watches are fashionable.... women have their clothes, coutures, designer handbags....
Men? Watches are our only substantial accessory.
One that we wear with pride, admire their beauty...
Affordability is not an issue as there are watches that are spread across the whole spectrum of price points which I will try to cover as much I can get my hands on.

Since it is my 1st entry into the blogosphere... I hope anyone that happens to find their way here enjoy reading my rants, experiences, complaints and whatnot.
Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hanz, good job on the blog bro. I am a watch afficionado myself and I am quite pleased to come across your blog. I appreciate it and I hope you keep it up. I'm also happy to know that you are from KK. My wife is from KK and we will be visiting KK this December. Who knows, maybe we can catch up. Everybody knows everybody in KK so you might just know my friends and family there. Cheers buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Dazrene.
    I am just starting on this blog and I still have lots to learn.
    Hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to catching up with you if there's a chance. Do update me on when you'll be in KK.

    ReplyDelete