Wednesday 17 October 2012

ZENITH RAINBOW FLYBACK

For the past few days, I have been wearing my Zenith Rainbow Flyback.
Extra special being this is the predecessor of the watch Felix Baumgartner wore during his recent record breaking stratosphere free fall.
Big congratz to Felix and I am glad it was Zenith that did it with him.


Just for the record, Zenith has been and always will be my top 3 favourite brand.


This is the watch that Felix wore.
The Zenith Stratos Flyback Striking 10th.
Sigh... if only it comes at a smaller size... I'd definitely queue up for one.

2 comments:

  1. last december when i was in tokyo found the preowned rainbow with colored dial and bezel on sale..but dont have enough fund to buy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a coloured dial one as well.
    How much is it on sale in Tokyo?

    ReplyDelete