Friday 14 December 2012

SAREE SERIES STRAP BY GUNNY

Once I got my PAM000, the 1st strap that I purchased was from Peter Gunny.



The Saree Series strap in Taupe colour and black stitching.


Thick and soft.



Raw and rough edges... I like this look.
Strap is 4mm thick in 3 layers.
Meaning the outer layer (Taupe colour) is a rather thin leather sandwiching a thicker middle layer.



Which makes the lug end of the strap thin.
This is the picture with the tubes installed.



And when mounted, there will be gaps on the lugs.
I don't really like that... But that's just me.
From now on, I will stick to 4mm thick straps but only 2 layers.
Lesson learned, moving on.


Sewn in flat buckle.



Straps are really comfortable.
The supple and soft leather does not exude any pressure when wearing.
After wearing a couple of times, it will sort of mould it's curve to your wrist.



Despite the things that I don't like, it remains a very nice strap and I really like it.
I have been wearing the watch with this strap for over 3 weeks now and it's comfortable.
This is my 1st nice strap and I believe there will be more that I will purchase from Peter Gunny.
I also got one B42 waterproof strap for my Brother in Law as a Xmas present and I can't review that because I did not have any usage experience with it.
Overall, I am satisfied with this strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment