Tuesday 11 December 2012

VISIT TO CHEERGIANT IN TAIPEI


My 1st stop when I reached Taipei Taoyuan Airport?
Cheergiant... It was nice of my friend who picked me up at the airport to swing by the place.


Nothing fancy or renovations in the workshop.
Just pure leather making table tops and samples of the myriad of available leathers.
The smell of leather just permeates the whole shop.



Display window shows that they make belts, wallets, pouches, bags, purses or just about anything you can think of.



Great selection of ready made straps of various leathers and measurements to suit all kinds of watches. You can be sure that you can find something that you like.
If not, you can always place an order and they will mail it to you once done.


Samples of available leathers.




 Just a sample of their work.


Manage to see the lady handstitching a strap.
Shows the amount of work that goes into each strap.


The gentlemen with the glasses is Mr.George Lan, a very nice guy to chat and deal with. Even before meeting him in person, our e-mail correspondence has always been pleasant.


A souvenir for my daughter. A keychain engraved with her name.

My visit there have been a pleasant one and it's nice to finally meet George in person.
Placed an order for a purse for my mom... custom made.
Still kicking myself in the nuts for not picking up a few straps though.
Oh well... there's always next time.

Anyone wanting to give Cheergiant a visit?
Their address is:

156, Chung Hua Road,
Taoyuan City, 33065,
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel: 886 3334 9479

No comments:

Post a Comment